Puerto Rico’s Caribbean mild climate, over 200-miles of spectacular beaches, and natural wonders (that include rainforests and mountain adventures) make it a world-class vacation choice. It’s little wonder that international travelers and US citizens from every state choose this group of islands as their preferred 2nd home location. And it’s no surprise that high net worth families staking their claim for a piece of this island paradise choose the exclusive Strong|Edge Realty Organization to help them do it.
- We feature unique luxury homes valued from $500,000 to as high as $7 million.
- We appreciate that watersports, golf, Michelin star restaurants, and catered-for relaxation are top-of-the-list client considerations.
- There’s no other full-service real estate realtor in Puerto Rico that understands the vacation formula better than Strong Edge’s professional agent team.
- We make sense of the property buying, selling, and renting options available in such mind-blowing enclaves as Condado, Dorado, Isla Verde, and Fajardo. For us, it’s all in a day’s work.
We take the emotion out of home-away-from-home transactions in Puerto Rico
Buyers often look on Puerto Rican vacation property too emotionally: The peaceful beach, a stone’s throw from the condo, clouds one’s judgment. The yacht docked outside the residence makes one soft on the seller’s price. The 16th green as viewed from the patio blurs assessment of true resale value. Sellers likewise get carried away with these same features, thus deriving unrealistic valuations that trap a property in the MLS without a satisfactory sale.
Solution: Connect to a residential realtor with the highest integrity and appreciation of Puerto Rico real estate markets. You absolutely need objective guidance that will give you the right perspective to make the right decisions.
A luxury home transaction requires hard-nosed questions before signing. For example:
- What is the true value of the real estate?
- What are the available realistic options?
- Can I get a good mortgage that’s aligned with the equity in the property with low-interest charges?
You need a trusted realtor in your corner to make sure that if and when the same property is transacted again, at very least you won’t lose money. You need the Strong|Edge Realty Organization.
Case Study: The client from Kansas City with a family of four was eager to escape one of the worst winters recorded in his state. He wanted a luxury condo with full sea view on one of the San Juan beaches, good building security, and in the $1.2 million price range. We became involved at the end of his search when he was about to pay $400,000 more than his budget on a pristine unit. It had all the bells and whistles and was ready for occupation. Bottom line – the condo fitted the bill perfectly, except for price. One of our contributing listing agents showed him a condo in a great building, and in need of some renovation (around $200,000). It was on short sale after the recent hurricane, selling at half price ($650,000). At the same time, the Strong Edge rental team found him a seasonal lease to meet his immediate get-away needs at $30,000 for 6 months. We also connected him to a reliable contractor guaranteeing to have the residence in tip-top shape by early next year.
Strong|Edge Organization is a one-stop shop for Puerto Rico real estate
Strong|Edge Realty Organization is a one-stop-shop realtor backed by ___________ (with its millions of dollars of recorded Puerto Rico vacation property sales).
- We are here for you 24-7. When it comes to second home real estate, we understand the true value of the term, “location, location, location.”
- The Strong|Edge team has its finger on the vacation real estate pulse no matter where on the price scale you are looking.
- Let us make sense of it all for you. We can make your rental, investment in, or the sale of your Puerto Rican home-away-from-home indeed a pleasant, stress-free experience.
Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization Today. We are the vacation residential agents you can depend on and trust. We’ll set you on track to seize new opportunities in Puerto Rico. To learn more, call us today at (71)285-0847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us start working for you.