This is a must-read before you invest time and money into any specific location or real estate transaction in Puerto Rico.
An overview of Puerto Rico
The temperate ocean climate follows you; the white sands of pristine beaches surround you; the Caribbean nightlife touches you, and the breathtaking natural wonders leave you agog wherever you go in Puerto Rico.
It’s also a land of multiple identities: unincorporated territory of the United States, officially a commonwealth, and to many born and bred here – a country. Puerto Rico is a beguiling mistress as it invites you to settle in any one of myriad enticing locations to enjoy the nightlife, the adventure, and the connection to nature.
Strong|Edge Realty makes island property hunting a pleasant experience
The Puerto Rico real estate scenario can be confusing and sometimes a complex challenge. A professional, unbiased realtor versed in every aspect of buying, selling, and renting Puerto Rican properties is sure to be your best guide.
- Our professional agent team in the Strong Edge Realty Organization is equipped to make your home search stress-free and rewarding.
- You as the homebuyer, home seller, and home renter in Puerto Rico are only one button-click away from every conceivable piece of astute real estate support.
- We largely thank the close association garnered with contributing listing agents for our superior realtor service. The latter has been established via key connections in every city on the islands, and across all price ranges.
We cater to every real estate shopper’s need anywhere in Puerto Rico
Every full-time resident or seasonal visitor to Puerto Rico should be investigating the following:
- San Juan (the largest city on the island, population 400,000)
- Ponce (2nd largest Puerto Rico city)
- Caguas (a scenic mountain range city)
- Condado (luxury waterfront community in Santurce, San Juan)
- Dorado (golf courses, hotels, and beaches)
- Isla Verda (luxury waterfront community in Santurce, San Juan)
- Guaynabo (metropolitan hub showcasing festivals, famous for shopping)
- Humacao (location of Palmas Del Mar – the largest luxury resort on the island)
- Fajardo (Puerto Rico’s boating capital)
- Rincón (the island’s top surfing destination)
- Isabela or Lares (natural beauty and breathtaking landscape)
The Strong|Edge Team is your go-to realty resource 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. We are there for you when it comes to finding your dream home on the beach, downtown, or in a mountain location. And remember, Remax’s multi-million dollars of realty sales is close behind us, supporting our every move.
All said and done: we stand by our mission to find you the right Puerto Rican property, in the right location, for the right price, never losing sight of the right reasons – no matter what it takes.
Strong|Edge Advice covers the best Mortgages, Insurance, and Lawyers
The expert advice of a real estate lawyer and insurance agent dedicated to serving your interests is essential for every property transaction in Puerto Rico. Our connections in both these areas are unsurpassed. It’s part-and-parcel of our comprehensive service to facilitate getting your deal closed with certainty and peace of mind. Also, we will introduce you to mortgage banking entities here in Puerto Rico (and in the USA) that are willing to finance your real estate purchase; or if you are a seller, your buyer’s purchase.
We advise on all the special Puerto Rico tax benefits
Finally, Strong|Edge in its real estate advisory capacity is on top of every aspect of Puerto Rico’s Acts 22 and 20. Bottom line, these laws assist you to pay:
- Zero capital gains tax on any property sale after you make a move to the islands
- Only 4% corporate tax rate on any Puerto Rico sourced business income earned from a qualifying entity
These laws are designed to incentivize high net-worth families to invest in properties in Puerto Rico – work and live “the life” in our luxury communities without renouncing US citizenship. The unique benefits are compelling when you delve into the details available on our site menu.
Want to know more? Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization Today. We are the residential agents to set you on track to seize new opportunities in Puerto Rico. To learn more, call us today at (971)285-0847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us start working for you. Strong|Edge is the one you can depend on and trust.