Luxury conjures up visions of a mild climate; long white-sand beaches; high-end shopping malls, and Michelin rated restaurants. It also includes 5-star relaxation amenities, golf, and water sports activities ranging from surfing to yachting.
Puerto Rico has it all in spades, and then some.
Natural scenic wonders that encompass forest and mountain adventures never cease to amaze even long-term residents of this island. Visitors from the USA quickly decide to buy their 2nd home here, seeing the value versus places like Miami or La Jolla, where 50% discounts are commonplace.
Luxury at a relatively low price in Puerto Rico is a win-win proposition for new buyers investigating their most attractive options.
Luxury means diverse tastes
Strong|Edge Realty Organization is the most preferred real estate agent when it comes to luxury second home investments and holiday get-ways.
- We are on the same wavelength as long-term renters or buyers of units in gated condo communities built on the edge of iconic beaches like Isla Verde and Dorado.
- Our professional team is perfectly in sync with golfing addicts seeking out residences in the island’s biggest resort of Palmas Del Mar.
- If surfing is your thing, then we know the best locations near Rincón – Puerto Rico’s standout big-wave beach attraction.
- Then, of course, Strong Edge connects closely to the needs of boaters.
- We have mapped out the best luxury listings close to or right in the middle of Fajardo, and other boating havens near all the important amenities.
Luxury home investors demand 5-star service, with fast responses 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. They insist on seeing every detail as they pertain to HOA fees, taxes, mortgage advisors, and of course, every luxury option that competes with their initial viewings. We work tirelessly to guide 2nd home investors through every available avenue, including residences that are potentially luxury contenders but now registered as a short sale.
Attention to luxury home detail
High net-worth families are right at home in the offices at Strong|Edge Realty because we speak their language. Selling, buying, or renting in high-end markets requires a special resilience and an eye for detail that provides exclusivity and one-stop resolutions to multiple requests. We give them all that plus stress-free navigation through the contracting process and beyond. We can show homes alongside our contributing realtors that range as high a $7 million but we can also locate luxury bargains in the low 200’s.
Is there a secret formula for Puerto Rico Luxury buying and selling?
No, there isn’t. The formula is quite simple really:
- Find a residential realtor that knows its stuff when it comes to the best-of-the-best in real estate on the islands in every category, and in every area.
- Above all, ensure that your selection reflects the highest integrity, objectivity, and provides you with a down-to-earth perspective. The most expensive is not always the best value, and the cheapest may indeed turn out to be the most expensive.
You’ll find the Strong|Edge Team is exactly what the doctor ordered. Don’t take our word for it, this is what Keller Williams, our sponsoring broker, has to say about our presence in Puerto Rico:
“ Strong|Edge Realty Organization is a cohesive team intent on serving Puerto Rican visitors and residents with the heralded KW platinum-standards. We stand behind them in every respect “.
Case Study: We picked up our client from Las Vegas at the airport and got straight to work. He was an ardent boater and wanted to keep his 60-foot cruiser docked in Puerto Rico all year round. He intended to live part-time on the boat and also wanted to see it docked from his condo window. Considering this transitional living, only 1600 square feet of air-conditioned space was needed. Naturally, he wanted 5-star boat maintenance services and emergency backup in the event of pending weather calamities. He was also a somewhat fanatical low-handicap golfer insisting on challenging course layouts minutes away from his residence. Strangely, putting all this together required a lot of co-operation from our site-contributing agents. After viewing possibilities in Fajardo, we settled on a beautiful high-rise condo in beachfront San Juan that ticked all the boxes. We even negotiated his membership at the golf club at an attractive discount. The condo was practically new with storm resistant exteriors, and own building generators in case of power failure.
Luxury home-seekers are particularly attracted by Puerto Rico’s exceptional tax benefits. The Strong Edge team knows everything about them, and in many cases, this is enough to close the deal.
Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization Today. We are the Luxury residential agents you can depend on and trust. We’ll set you on track to seize luxury opportunities in Puerto Rico. To learn more, call us today at (971)285-0847 or email us at email@example.com and let us start working for you.