Property investment in Puerto Rico begins in the big cities, and San Juan is the biggest of these with a population of 355,000. It’s the island’s capital and central urban hub, representing the best of what this USA territory has to offer. Visitors from every American state, attracted by the temperate climate in Puerto Rico, will inevitably spend time in San Juan. The city contains important resort areas like Condado, Ocean Park, and Isla Verde. It’s the natural choice for anyone who wants to partake in big city life but at the same time desires to participate in water sports, or play golf. Residents often consider locating a condo rental or purchasing one close to the city’s iconic beaches in pursuit of this dual gratification. In San Juan we believe there’s something within reach of most budgets if guided correctly.
Best Full-service Realtor in San Juan
StrongEdge Realty Organization entered San Juan with the express objective of helping residents relocate to other areas inside the city borders, or to other parts of Puerto Rico:
- We have brought our trained team of professional real estate agents into the realm of San Juan’s vacation homes, luxury residences, and affordable housing
- We give advice on renting, buying, and selling properties in the city and close surrounds.
- Strong|Edge is considered to be a valuable realtor resource able to get deals closed with speed and minimum stress for the contracting parties.
That’s because we know every nook and cranny of this sprawling metropolis, including:
- The best shopping.
- Michelin rated restaurants
- The safest suburbs
- And the most scenic areas.
Generally, our San Juan clients are after a balanced mixture of resort-style relaxation and exciting nightlife that parallels the best found in South Beach, Miami.
Buy, Sell, or Rent in San Juan
Naturally, the diverse residential structure in both the new and old parts of the city runs the full gamut:
- Small multiplex condos are dotted between high-rise condo developments.
- Freestanding single-family homes stand in contrast to Planned Unit Developments (PUDs) where community security involves HOA fee payments.
- We instinctively know how these different categories divide down into options for vacation homes and all-year-round residences
- And whether owner rentals are allowed or not.
- There are also swathes of San Juan residential units still caught up in foreclosures and short sales, suitable for those clients with patience to see the process through.
_________ and Strong|Edge in San Juan
Our biggest asset in San Juan is our connection to Remax and the millions of dollars of sales this entity has sewn up in Puerto Rico. See what Remax has to say about Strong|Edge:
“ Strong|Edge Realty Organization is a cohesive team intent on serving Puerto Rican visitors and residents with the heralded _________ platinum-standards. We stand behind them in every respect”.
Case Study: Our client lived his youth in San Juan before moving to Florida in the USA. He had bought a business that suited the Puerto Rico markets and wanted to move back. The only city he was considering was San Juan, but where exactly he wanted to live there was up in the air. We picked up that he was investment minded, so we steered him toward a small 4-unit complex under a short sale for $150,000 total, each unit with 2 bedrooms. He could live there with his tenants once stabilized. We estimated the legal process plus renovations would take 2 years but the property could escalate in value to at least $900,000 after about $250,000 renovation expenses. In the meantime we found him a good rental at $3000 per month, thus setting him up nicely in San Juan as a property owner, investor, and businessman. We connected him to a good lawyer, reliable city mortgage companies, contractors, and insurers to make his life easy.
We provide advice on all the special Puerto Rico tax benefits as they apply to San Juan investors
Strong|Edge offers guidance on the applicability of Puerto Rico’s Acts 22 and 20 to any San Juan real estate investor, in conjunction with San Juan lawyers we work with.
Want to know more about viable real estate buying, selling, and renting opportunities in San Juan? Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization Today. We are the San Juan residential agents to set you on track to seize new opportunities as they arise in this city. To learn more, call us today at or email us at email@example.com and let us start working for you. Strong|Edge is the one you can depend on and trust.