Anyone who visits Puerto Rico looking for challenging golf and wondrous scenery should not miss Rio Grande – only half-an-hour outside of San Juan. World famous Coco Beach is the venue of the Puerto Rico PGA tour event, featuring a stretch of fairways and greens extending across a spectacular coastal shoreline. Alongside of this, mere minutes away, are rain forests with their unique natural vistas.
With a population of around 54,000 life in the region is relatively relaxed, broken periodically by popular festivals like July’s Patron Celebration and May’s Cross Festival. Of course, being a center that attracts golf enthusiasts and spectators worldwide, Rio Grande boasts its fair share of top restaurants, spas, and nearby water sports for every taste.
Buying, Selling and Renting in Rio Grande
Certain Puerto Rico residents insist on Rio Grande if their everyday pastime happens to be golf or/and outdoor adventures.
- Many visitors exposed to the town’s easygoing lifestyle very quickly investigate buying or renting a 2ndThe StrongEdge Realty Organization understands these motivations perfectly and as a result, we are very active in this enclave.
- We know that a condo may tickle your fancy in a mini-unit block of less than 4 or in high-rise of more than 200. You need expert advice to weigh up the pros and the cons.
- Whichever way you lean in the end, we know the best value propositions in the area.
- Perhaps you want to escape the hectic San Juan city hubbub by moving into a Rio Grande affordable home?
- Sometimes these are obtainable in the luxury category.
- But in most cases they’re in the bargain basement (shown above on our menu as short sales & foreclosures)
A Premium Realtor in Rio Grande
We represent buyers, sellers, and renters everywhere in Puerto Rico and especially in Rio Grande as a full-service realtor.
- Our one-stop-shop real estate property focus incorporates every essential service from bringing in mortgage originators, lawyers, and contractors to arranging adequate insurance coverage for your new property.
- It’s a well-known fact around Rio Grande that we never discriminate by size of the client.
- Everyone coming through our door gets the Strong|Edge VIP treatment.
- This means we are there for you 24 – 7, and we patiently and transparently take you through the process.
We will find you the right Rio Grande property, in the right location, for the right price, never losing sight of the right reasons – no matter what it takes.
Price Range in Rio Grande
- It’s important to hire the best realtors in the business when one considers that Rio Grande closed deals range between $50,000 to $7 million.
- Alternatively, rentals vary from $1000 per month to $12,000 and these also involve intense negotiation most of the time.
- You need us in your corner at these moments. In Puerto Rico and this town Strong|Edge is #1 and the natural go-to resource if you want to close your deal in the most efficient and economical way.
See the same properties in different ways with Strong|Edge
You have probably connected to us through one of our many contributing realtors, or simply landed on our web site that’s arguably the most informative in Puerto Rico. Irrespective, you are simply one click away from zoning in on your dream house on the islands.
- You can find it by price, by area, by vacation spot, by relative affordability, and by specific areas.
- Rio Grande features strongly in the latter but many of its residences are also under best value, short sales, and vacation homes – in fact, every category that’s featured.
- Use the site to gain a multi-dimensional perspective of this town’s best properties.
The best Realtor Service for Rio Grande
Yes, that’s Strong|Edge Realtor Organization without a doubt. It’s because we exercise the highest degree of professional integrity; we’re reliable, and we get deals closed the way you expect them to – stress-free and smooth.
Keller Williams is an international realtor with a 5-star reputation. Their record for closed deals in Puerto Rico can stand proudly with any other, and Remax is our sponsoring broker on the Island. It has this to say about us:
“ Strong Edge Realty Organization is a cohesive team intent on serving Puerto Rican visitors and residents with the herald KW platinum-standards. We stand behind them in every respect”.
Case Study: Our clients from San Diego are fanatical golfers. They play every day and Coco Beach was their targeted spot on the entire island. They contracted us to find them a luxury house, a condo, a townhouse – even a rental. They had $450,000 to put down for a residence within spitting distance of the fairways. Of course, as we spoke, security, water sports, and easy access to good eating were raised as well. They didn’t want renovation hassles under any circumstances. We found them a pristine townhouse very close to the golf as a $4000 per month rental with the option to buy at $375,000 within the next 8 months. This would give them enough time to get a feel for things in a quiet and relaxed way.
Taxation Guidance for Puerto Rico
Strong|Edge provides succinct insight into Puerto Rico’s Acts 22 and 20, most specifically how it impacts any proposed investment in Rio Grande.
Want to know more about viable real estate buying, selling, and renting opportunities in Rio Grande? Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization today. We are the Rio Grande residential agents to set you on track to seize new opportunities as they arise in this section. To learn more, call us today at (971)285-0847 or email us at email@example.com and let us start working for you. Strong|Edge is the one you can depend on and trust.