Puerto Rico is famous for its beaches, water sports, and iconic beauty. Conversely, Old San Juan is a semi-city that has no white sands; no lapping waves, and is not particularly attractive in the “island-glitz” sense of the word. Yet flocks of people locally and traveling to Puerto Rico from the USA to find a 2nd home prefer to live here. Firstly, its 500 years of history and uniquely built-in architecture creates an aura of enchantment that permeates the air from the first moment of contact. One never gets bored walking around and through the walled city, and discovery is a watchword that applies to this iconic enclave year in and year out.
Massive, sturdily built fortresses stand out as landmarks, as does the governor’s mansion. Michelin Star-rated restaurants derive as much attention from foodies and gourmet diners. Fotalezza Street’s diversity of cuisine boggles the mind of even sophisticated world-trotters from afar. Put this together with the oft-repeated magical nights of Salsa dancing, spectacular sunsets, and mesmerizing views of the bay, and you have a hub that’s a truly desirable real estate attraction for buyers and renters across the board.
Strong|Edge is Old San Juan’s realtor of choice.
The Strong|Edge Realtor Organization is entrenched in this historical city mainly because sophisticated real estate investors recognize the cream of the crop. They are aware that based on our full service, one-stop-shop reputation you get value for your money in many ways:
- Strong|Edge is the entity that can get you to your dream destination quickly.
- If you are looking for a luxury home in Old San Juan, whether it is a condo or single-family home, it’s somewhere on our lists for the right price.
- We deal every day with sellers of real estate held for many years, still in immaculate condition, and close to the best of the downtown action. Prices for purchase generally start at $150,000 and cap out at $7 million.
- Equally, much of our time is spent reviewing rental residences, ranging from $1000 to $10,000 per month for clients.
- Vacation residences, best value homes, and homes specified by area can be accessed on our menu above with excellent descriptions of each.
When relocating to Old San Juan speak to Strong|Edge – we’re a unique realtor in every respect.
The Strong|Edge team in Old San Juan works with contributing realtors to provide a consistent service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We want to make sure you zone in on the right property and be assured that the deal leaves upside for you. This goes for sellers, renters, and buyers alike.
Best Full-service Realtor in Old San Juan
Strong|Edge Realty Organization and Old San Juan have aligned their respective interests to give substance to the real estate process.
- Our competition cannot appreciate the efficiency and speed of getting buyer and seller to the table with satisfaction on both sides.
- Our professional agents have worked throughout the islands in places like Isla Verde, Dorado, and Fajardo. This range of experience makes us ready to address any eventuality in Old San Juan.
- One huge opportunity on our doorstep right now, following hurricane Maria, is the slew of distressed properties on our lists of short sales.
- There are some exceptional opportunities with investment upside for clients with patience to deal with the legalities, funding, and bidding requirements. We know how to lead this to a successful conclusion most of the time.
- Old San Juan has its fair share of bargain properties, but availability is certain to be a limited commodity in the near future. Get in touch with our team today.
Keller Williams and Strong|Edge in Old San Juan
When you work in such iconic areas as Old San Juan you want an old hand in your corner. Who better than Remax with its millions of dollars of sales on the islands and mainland USA?
Keller Williams says this about us:
“ Strong|Edge Realty Organization is a cohesive team intent on serving Puerto Rican visitors and residents with the heralded Remax platinum-standards. We stand behind them in every respect”.
Case Study: Our client from Mexico City was a natural fit with Old San Juan. Holding a US Passport helped his case to access Act 20 and Act 22 tax benefits for the business at his headquarters in downtown. We entered the picture when we first alerted him to these laws, combined with finding him a condo close to his new office. We connected him to the right lawyers that in itself saved him piles of money. The condo, which was distressed, needing renovation, is also a great value proposition with potential long-term value after he implements some changes. We found the right contractors for the job
Strong|Edge is the advisor for all the special Puerto Rico real estate situations
There are willing buyers sitting in the wings ready to bite at the right property. So if you are a seller of any category home from vacation to affordable, you need a team that’ll get the job done. You need Strong|Edge.
Want to know more about viable real estate buying, selling, and renting opportunities in Old San Juan? Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization Today. We and our contributing realtors are the Old San Juan residential agents to set you on track to seize new opportunities as they arise in this city. To learn more, call us today at or email (971)285-0847 us at email@example.com and let us start working for you. Strong|Edge is the one you can depend on and trust.