Seven Seas Beach is an iconic landmark in Puerto Rico’s town of Fajardo. The latter is synonymous with exotic water sports that include sailing, boating, scuba diving, snorkeling, and water skiing. The waters of this Caribbean enclave are azure blue, calm, warm, and inviting in every way.
Home to a very rare marine spectacle – a bioluminescent lagoon (one of the very few worldwide) – it lends itself to nighttime kayak tours. Recreational boating is ingrained in the Fajardo natural DNA, fashioned by the many uninhabited coral islands that surround it. Puerta Del Rey is the biggest Marina in the region, stamping it as the island’s premier attraction for sea adventure and activity. Along with all this, Fajardo provides visitors with the best hospitality found in upmarket hotels, inns, and restaurants.
Anyone seeking a resort-like lifestyle on a more permanent basis either as a US ex-pat or native resident cannot rule out this urban seaside jewel.
Fajardo’s best full-service Realtor
Strong|Edge Realty Organization, open for business in Fajardo, zoned in quickly on the best listings (in collaboration with numerous contributing real estate agents). Thus, we are able to offer properties that appeal to different tastes across a wide spectrum of opportunity.
- When you connect to the StrongEdge agent team – a full-service, exclusive realtor – you connect to the cream of Fajardo’s vacation homes, best value units, and rentals.
- We are also a one-stop-real-estate-shop that also takes in short sales & foreclosures – a glaring investment opening left behind by hurricane Maria.
Buyers and sellers in Fajardo appreciate us for the following:
- We understand all the intricacies that impact property transactional decisions.
- We cover a huge price range of homes from $100,000 to $7 million for purchasers, and $2000 – $20,000 per month for renters. (i.e. condos and single-family homes, luxury homes and affordable homes – see our menu above for more options).
- We are the go-to realtors when it comes to finding distressed properties with the most upside.
- We have unsurpassed connections with residential property lawyers, insurance agents, contractors, and mortgage originators (in Puerto Rico and mainland USA).
Keller Williams and StrongEdge
Keller Williams is a realtor of international fame that’s nurtured many regional property brokers like Strong|Edge to greater heights. We are proud to be counted in its family and part and parcel of the stellar record that reflects thousands of closed deals on this island over the years. This is what Keller Williams has to say about us:
“ Strong|Edge Realty Organization is a cohesive team intent on serving Puerto Rican visitors and residents with the heralded Remax platinum-standards. We stand behind them in every respect”.
A Premium Realtor in Fajardo
Indeed, Strong|Edge represents sellers, buyers, and renters converging on Fajardo locally, from the USA, and abroad. So if you are thinking about making Fajardo your choice location for a 2nd home, whether close to the ground or in a high-rise, contact us today.
- We are here for you 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Every client of ours – big or small, purchase, selling, or renting – is a VIP client.
- We guarantee you have our undivided attention until we appreciate every last detail of your property wants and needs.
- If you are a seller or lessor, we have the buyers/renters ready and willing to put in a serious offer.
Try us and see for yourself. Our standing commitment is:
We will find you the right Fajardo property, in the right location, for the right price, never losing sight of the right reasons – no matter what it takes
Case Study: Our client was only interested in a condo unit that had an uninterrupted sea view, the marine life close by, and was centered in a water haven. The budget for a 2000 square foot condo was $200,000 with a little room for mortgage funding. There was no particular rush to conclude this year but the buyer wanted to be in residence by latest 2020. We located a condo on a high floor in a damaged high-rise that was in serious need of renovation. However, it had the right bones and once remedied should reflect excellent appreciation on the discounted price. We helped her through a very complicated negotiation that required discussions with the building’s HOA, a specialist lending bank, and a contractor that knows the Fajardo scenario intimately. We secured a reasonable rental alongside the purchase that kept our client within budget and looking at significant upside value in the long run.
We advise on Puerto Rican tax benefits as they apply to Fajardo investors
Strong|Edge’s guidance on Puerto Rico’s Acts 22 and 20 applied to any Fajardo property investment, in conjunction with our vetted lawyers, provides an invaluable addendum to our core services.
Want to know more about viable real estate buying, selling, and renting opportunities in Fajardo? Contact Strong|Edge Realty Organization Today. We are the Fajardo residential agents to set you on track to seize new opportunities as they arise in this city. To learn more, call us today at (971)285-0847 or email us at email@example.com and let us start working for you. Strong|Edge is the one you can depend on and trust.